- Are you a passionate cook seeking an opportunity to build your own business?
- Can you elevate the food service in an iconic BC travel?
- Would you feel at home in an eclectic rural community?
The new owners of the historic Wells Hotel in the Cariboo Mountains are accepting proposals from potential operators to provide food services within the hotel. The kitchen space services a 50-patron restaurant, a 55-seat pub, and two seasonal patios, with plenty of space for new vision and opportunities.
- Start and run your own restaurant business with low start-up costs and reduced risk
- Benefit from a captive customer base of hotel guests
- Stay in your own one-bedroom private on-site suite
- Competitive signing benefits
- Receive business mentorship and support for marketing, business plan writing, and business operations from hotel partners
- Receive service staff support from the hotel pub operations
- Live in a close-knit, creative community with a love of good food
- Meet travelers from all over the world
- Define your own menu and style
- Be your own boss
Our Ideal Operator:
- Completion of a Professional Cook training program or equivalent experience
- High commitment to cleanliness, food safety, and professionalism
- Continuous learner and ready to grow with us
- Passionate about food and customer service
- Suited to life in a rural community
- Strong alignment with our values: adventure, balance, charm, history, wilderness, service, creativity, ambition
We are open to a variety of proposals but will assign a higher ranking to an operator establishing an independent business versus someone seeking direct employment.
Ready to chat? Drop us a line!