Be the NEW Owners of Mountain Sky in 2023
This is a great business which we have owned for 29 years, raised our family and lived solely on the business. We have had a great lifestyle and we have priced the business so that the new buyer will be successful.
We would like to retire, but we would help with the transition of the new ownership. There is a lot of opportunity to grow the business with the right buyers.
First time for sale, started in 1993, branded body products manufacturer in Crescent Valley. Crescent Valley is located in the West Kootenays, it is approximately an 8 hour drive from Vancouver.
Take over a growing turn-key operation in a beautiful setting with river and mountain views. Great opportunity for a family business, or partnership.
• Revenue trend shows excellent growth with good income level.
• Reliable staff in place.
• Business has revenue from Canadian wholesale distribution, local sales and online sales.
• Substantial distribution network in place with key retailers across Canada via 4 health food distributors. Mountain Sky has shelf space in various large health food stores across the country.
• Staff are able to manage day-to-day operations in production, freeing new owner to focus on marketing and distribution to grow the company.
• Greater growth is anticipated through initiatives already in place including: innovative, plastic-free products, online sales trending upward, and expansion in stores with national reach.
• Owners willing to assist in transition.
• Excellent relationships with suppliers and distributors. • Strong brand recognition. Wholesale and retail website with global reach.
• Turnkey operation with all manufacturing processes and operations documented.
• Located on highway corridor and only 25 minutes from Nelson and Castlegar.
• Financial information available and up to date for qualified buyers.
We prefer that the new owners will buy the business and facility/ land together. However, we are open for sale of business to also be moved off the property.
Business only sale: equipment, recipes and procedures, trademark, customer list, retail and wholesale websites, shelf space in over 100 stores, and goodwill - $75,000 plus inventory which ranges from $75,000 - $95,000
Facility and land price: $595,000 (8,000 sq ft and 2.2 acres). It is a great deal and a lot of space for the price; build up equity instead of paying commercial rent.
Please let us know a bit more about yourself via the contact seller link in the green box on the right, or download the Mountain Sky Highlight, Screening Form and Non-Disclosure Form HERE
We are screening possible buyers for the business with a desire to sell it in 2023.
Potential buyers should be ready to buy the business into an incorporated company and have some idea on financing a business. Buyers will need at least $40,000 line of credit just to operate the business, plus enough finances to purchase.
As we are quite busy with managing the business, only serious enquiries will be answered.