Ref # : 5941
Agent/Broker $ 7,500
Have you always dreamt of having your own business? Now is your chance with Bento Sushi.
A Subcontractor is an operating partner with Bento Sushi. The Subcontractor runs operations on behalf of Bento with support from the corporate management structure. A working capital of $5000 to $10,000 will be required from the subcontractor.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day management and operations including people management, food safety, guest services, sales and food quality.
- Accountable for recruiting, training, development and motivating employees.
- Ensure that the labour and production plans are regularly amended to maximize profitability for each location through a combination of sales optimization and waste control.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships with store management and third party auditors.
- Provide a high level of guest satisfaction and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Create high quality sushi.
- Ensure all operating standards including food safety and quality are adhered to.
- Experience in the Sushi industry(preferred)
- Ability to lead a team of employees
- Take pride in what you do
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- Effective English communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
Join Team Bento and be a part of our group of companies which operates more than 5600 locations globally with operations across Canada and the United States. We bring together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience and talent, to create an exceptional guest experience. If you are looking to join a fun, friendly and exciting workplace environment where you can truly take pride in your work, the opportunities are endless.
- Business Information
- Contact Phone : (403) 870-8572
- Contact Details
- Contact Name : Chris Redden
- Contact Email : email@example.com