First time for sale, started in 1993, branded body products manufacturer in Crescent Valley.
Great opportunity for a family business or partnership.
Move to the Kootenays where housing is reasonably priced and take over a growing turn-key operation in a beautiful setting.
• Revenue trend shows consistent year over year growth with good income level.
• Reliable staff in place. • Business has revenue from Canadian wholesale distribution, local sales and online sales.
• Substantial distribution network in place with key retailers across Canada via 3 health food distributors, plus sales to Winners, Marshalls, Whole Foods, Save-On and limited distribution in China. • Sizable facility and property with manufacturing center available for sale or lease.
• Staff are able to manage day-to-day operations with low owner involvement in production, freeing new owner to focus on marketing and distribution to grow the company.
• Greater growth is anticipated through initiatives already in place including: new products recently developed (innovative, plastic-free products not yet fully marketed), online sales trending upward, increasing sales to China, and product line expansion in stores with national reach.
• Owner willing to assist in transition and to work as commissioned sales rep.
• Excellent relationships with suppliers and distributors in place.
• Strong brand recognition. Wholesale and retail website with global reach. • Turnkey operation with all manufacturing processes and operations documented.
• Located on highway corridor and only 25 minutes from Nelson and Castlegar.
• Financial information available and up to date.
Asset price does not include inventory. Share sale which includes sale of facility is also available for a much better deal.
As we are quite busy with managing the business, only serious enquiries will be answered.
Please let us know a bit more about yourself via the contact seller link in the above green box.
Sales during the pandemic increased, people always need soap.
This is a great business which we have owned for 28years, raised our family and lived solely on the business. We had a great lifestyle and we have priced the business so that the new buyer will be successful.