Ref # : 5464
For Sale By Owner $ 145,000
Why buy just a food truck when you can buy an established, very successful business with a great reputation, significant following, and guaranteed locations?
Your turn-key concession trailer is available, complete with original recipes & menu, all equipment necessary to operate, documented operating procedures, active social media and a professional website. Full compliance with all safety & health requirements has been achieved and maintained, with all inspections & certifications up to date. Training for new owners will be provided.
Twice a week from April to October, enjoy a coveted shady triple-sized stall at the Kelowna Farmers’ & Crafters’ market (the stall is grandfathered to the business in perpetuity, and triple stalls are no longer available). Once a week from June to September, be part of the Peachland Farmers’ & Crafters’ market where you are set up on a shady courtyard area next to a beautiful gazebo and Okanagan Lake, and are the only concession available! Once a week from April to November, experience campus life at UBCO where students and faculty line up to enjoy your tasty food and drinks.
Be your own boss, set your own hours, set the days you work, take the winters off! Your business is currently seasonal, but there’s great potential to expand if you desire, or pare back if you want to take it easy. The menu is currently focused on breakfast and lunch items, but opportunities to work evenings, festivals, and special events are constantly coming your way, and could easily be realized.
Your business has built up it’s great reputation over 18 years, and is now in high demand, with awesome, friendly customers who keep coming back time and time again. Relationships built over the years with local suppliers facilitate the use of quality ingredients while at the same time decreasing overall food costs and leading to increased profits and growth year over year. Gross and Net Income, Cash Flow, Income Statements and Balance Sheets are available for the past 5 years.
Independently appraised at $225,000!
- 2016 14ft X 7ft Mirage concession trailer, dual axle, extended height ceiling
- 60 inch Imperial propane flat top with thermostatic controls (over $15,000 new)
- 60 inch Kelvinator Prep table (Purchased new in August 2021, 3 year warranty, 5 year compressor)
- 48 inch Kelvinator Back bar (Purchased new in Oct 2019, 3 year warranty, 5 year compressor)
- Ansul (regularly serviced and inspected) fire suppression system
- K and ABC fire extinguishers
- 72 inch Ventilation Direct hood fan (regularly inspected and cleaned)
- Dual sinks, plus separate hand washing sink
- Dual 40 lb propane tanks with auto switch-over
- Honda EU7000 watt inverter generator (very quiet, $5500 new)
- 40ft and 25ft 30W dual phase 4 prong twist lock extension cords
- Tables, chairs, umbrellas and canopy for customer seating
- Custom-built-in storage cabinets
- Propane hot water tank
- 20 gallon fresh-water and 28 gallon grey tanks
- Water pump
- Cup and lid dispensers
- Bulldog powered tongue jack
- Marine battery with built in converter/charger
- Plus much more…
- Business Information
- Contact Phone : 2502158692
- For Sale By : Owner
Hours of Operation :
April - October (Mon 10:30 - 2:30, Wed/Sat 8:00 - 1:00, Sun 10:00 - 2:00)
- Contact Details
- Contact Name : Mike Ressler
- Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org