Ref # : 5189
Agent/Broker $ 99,900
A Business Brokerage/Commercial Real Estate Franchise for Serious Deal Makers
Whether you’re first-time entrepreneurs, or an experienced business owner looking for a synergistic business opportunity, Business Finders Canada is the clear choice if you intend to start your own business brokerage.
The Ideal Candidate
How do you know if you can become a successful business broker? Our ideal candidate is 35 to 60 years old, does not need any prior business brokerage experience, and meets most of the following criteria:
- Holds or has held a management level position or has been self employed
- Has been through a buying or selling process with their own business
- Will require a Real Estate License to open
- Wants to control his or her own destiny
- Is self-confident and likes working with people to help them achieve their dreams and goals
- Can see themselves in a consulting capacity
Use Your Business Skills to Become a Business Broker
Are you ready to take control of your life and manage your own time, finances and goals?
A business broker helps others in the selling and purchasing of businesses. Business Finders Canada is a full service Commercial Real Estate brokerage that specializes in the sale of businesses and commercial property. You bring your business skills with you and we provide the training, materials, forms, a proven lead - generation program, a staffed team centre to provide administrative support, and much more.
We Give our Franchisees the Edge in Business Brokerage
- Flexible schedule
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Proven Lead Generation Program
- Business Listing System
- Ongoing “back office” support
- Marketing and Advertising Programs
- Proprietary on-line management system – complete library of the tools you’ll need to operate your business, including forms, documents, market research materials, and more.
Multiple Revenue Streams
Our franchisees offer a full complement of business services to their clients, including business brokerage, franchise brokerage, franchise resales, business valuation services and commercial real estate.
Training and Support
Our training program is designed to teach you the entire process of business brokering and our related services. You'll start with on-line training. You'll then attend 5 days of classroom training. We provide ongoing training and support.
Why OPEN a Business Brokerage?
Business Brokers have never been in higher demand!
Over the next 5 to 10 years, nearly half of all Canadian business owners are stepping away from their business. There will be a huge transfer of wealth over the next decade as baby boomer business owners retire.
There are over 1.1 million businesses in Canada
- According to a recent survey conducted by the International Business Brokers Association, 50% of business owners expect to sell their business within the next 10 years.
- There are approximately 18% businesses for sale at any one time. As we mature and the “Baby Boom” generation moves into retirement, we will witness the greatest transfer of wealth the world has ever seen and that number is expected to jump up to 50%.
For more information contact Business Finders Canada: (250) 491-1111
**Any images used for this posting may not be a representation of the actual Business or Property for sale**
Asking Price: $94,800
Owner willing to train? Owner is willing to train.
Reason for selling: New Franchise Startup!
- Contact Details
- Contact Name : Steve Harvey
- Contact Phone : 250-491-1111